Inspired by the Inns and Wineries in the Napa Valley, the Calistoga Bedroom Collection exudes the ambience of region. Its weathered charcoal finish and brushed pewter hardware mix effortlessly with graceful curves and soft details to create a look that is bold yet refreshing. Touch lighting on all night stands, side mounted ball bearing glides, dust proofed, English and French dove tailed drawer construction, and top drawers with felt lined bottoms are standard Magnussen Home features. Relax, unwind, and pretend that your biggest decision of the day is whether to try red or white.
- B2590-54B: Complete Queen Wall Panel Bed
- 113"W x 88.13"D x 64"H
- 287.02cm W x 223.85cm D x 162.56cm H
- Construction & Features:
- bolt-on rails.
- slats with support legs.
- floor protectors.
- configuring with 2 pier nightstands and hutches on sides.
- Features of Pier Nightstand and Hutch:.
- 1 felt lined drawer.
- 1 fixed bottom wood shelf.
- tinted drawer w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- 3-way touch lighting control and 1 LED light.
- metal lamp shade.
- reversible panel design for a plain or a shutter look.
- wire management.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.