Whether you re enjoying a movie night with the family or hosting your friends for happy hour, the Peyton Power Reclining Sofa has the comfort and style to elevate any event. When you re ready to relax, use a power control in both arms to independently adjust the headrest and recline. The controls feature USB charging ports, so you can keep devices powered up and ready to stream shows. Design details including welt trim, rolled arms and tapered wood legs offer a relaxed take on a traditional look. And our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which offers a mix of firmness and flexibility, will keep everyone sitting comfortably no matter how rowdy they get.
- Power controls in both arms effortlessly adjust headrest and recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power controls keep devices powered up and ready to use
- Semi-attached pillow back cushions remain fixed in place, ensuring a clean look and comfortable feel
- Design-forward details including roll arm, knife-edge back and welt trim
- Durable, square tapered wood legs in choice of finish
- Sofa comes standard with two custom fabric pillows to enhance comfort and style
- Available in over 750 fabric choices, giving you a diverse array of options to suit your home décor
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.