Relax into weightlessness with the Score Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrest & Lumbar. The zero-gravity feature provides the perfect levity while reclined. While the power headrest and lumbar adjust independently for personalized comfort for the whole family. USB ports, with zero-draw technology, give you peace of mind while charging devices. Built with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ Score ensures flexibility and support for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabric options to match any taste or decor.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Padded track arms add contemporary flair and reliable comfort to your space
- Contoured seat provides hours of supportive comfort
- Divided back cushions have a clean look and cradles the head, neck, and shoulders
- Attached back and seat cushions stay in place, extending their lifespan and maintaining a tidy appearance
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of select fabrics, including performance options, to suit your personal décor, style and family
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.