Overall, Jasper is a clean, simple style with a sleek, understated look and feel. The curved back wings and full back cushions soften the architecture without sacrificing its modern appeal. Jasper's arm design showcases contrasting design elements with the arm itself displaying clean contemporary lines while the wrap-around cushioning softens it and adds comfort.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 83"W x 43"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 64"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only four inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on each power control.
- Home buttons return the headrests and footrests to their original positions.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.