Modern modular motion.
Astro's wide seating and low back cushions provide ample support and room for you and your guests. Thin armrests and adjustable headrests offer a unique look and added comfort. Short block legs anchor this style and add a bold finish to the low profile of Astra's modern design. With multiple seating options, this roomy sectional takes the spotlight in large living spaces. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
- One straight console features two cup holders and a storage compartment. The other features two cup holders, a storage compartment, and a sound system. Two USB ports and two electrical outlets are located inside the storage compartment.
- The sound system allows you to connect a mobile device wirelessly or through an auxiliary port and play audio through the hidden speakers. The control panel features a USB port and power, function, volume, bass, play, pause, and skip buttons.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.