Fashion-forward features on a modern frame.
Fashionable strapping and medium-spaced, hammered-flat nailhead trim along the front corner of the arm add a beautiful touch to Lomax's profile. A thin pad overlay is outlined with heavy-thread stitching from the front base up to the outside armrest. Box seat and back cushions add superior comfort to Lomax's structure and its low block legs with rounded corners further complement its shape.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
37"H x 87"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 73"SW × 23"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Removable luxury seat cushions
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in shown wood finish.
- Only available in select leathers.
- This rough-hewn leather showcases branding marks, insect bites, healed scars, and other naturally occurring traits and may display subtle color variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture. For more details, please contact your local Flexsteel retailer.
- Only a light protective topcoat is applied to the leather, so this leather will absorb body oils and develop a natural patina over time. Fading, color loss, darkening, and sheen variations will further enhance over time.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.