Inspired by Danish modern design, the Simplicity Collection from Emerald Home speaks to the shopper who finds beauty in clean lines and minimalist form. Someone who celebrates being different from the crowd. This collection is designed to fit your taste, your space, and your needs. Compromise on nothing and make the simple and stylish statement you've been searching for, with Simplicity.
• Rectangular dining table
• Solid top walnut table in rich brown finish
• Ready to assemble
• 60L x 36W x 29.5H
- This unique collection offers quality and style in multiple table shapes and sizes, in both dining height and gathering height.
- The walnut pairs with deep blue upholstered seats and the oak with crisp white faux leather seats.
- Options abound with a round dining table that gives the essence of sitting at a European café or the simple yet classic rectangular table, in two sizes, equally suited to a bright loft space or a formal dining room.
- When a dining table is too traditional, but a pub table is too informal, choose gathering height in round or rectangular to meet your needs.
- Dining chairs and bar stools have a contoured back and curved seat for natural support and visual interest.
- All Emerald Home dining chairs offer consistent quality features-webbed seats for cushioned comfort and glides on the feet to protect your floors.
- The Simplicity collection is also available in cocktail and end tables.
||Emerald Home Simplicity Rectangular Dining Table 60" x 36" x 30" Walnut D550-12
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.