Clean lines and simplicity define the Neo barstool from Emerald Home. This contemporary chair has chrome plated legs and a comfortable, molded seat with a faux leather cushion in a bright white finish. This simple design is a stylish compliment to the Emerald Home Allison gathering height dining table. No need for a dining table" This barstool works equally well finishing off your modern space-pairing with built-in kitchen counters or in a fun game room.
• Gathering height barstool.
• Molded polypropylene seat.
• Fixed polyurethane cushion.
• Chrome plated steel legs.
• Ready to assemble.
- Plastic glides on feet protect your floors.
- Stretchers strengthen the frame and serve as a comfortable footrest.
- With a molded bucket seat, you can comfortably sit up higher without feeling like you are falling out of your chair.
- This barstool is offered in gathering height and standard barstool height.
||Emerald Home Neo Barstool 24" White Seat, Chrome Base D2501WHT-24
||X (vacuum or brush only)
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 780PCS BARSTOOL
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Chrome Base, Polypropylene Seat
|Fabric Material Details
||20%Polyurethane, 80% Polyester
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.