The Somerville collection is an eclectic concept brought to life by marrying rustic and contemporary styles into one piece to create a look all your own. The table top is crafted of gorgeous, solid mahogany and features a live edge. The natural beauty of the wood is truly reflected in this table that contains two thick pieces of the tree held together by exposed butterfly joints. Supported by a double pedestal base with a brushed nickel finish, the "U" shaped legs bring the contemporary element to this collection. The fully upholstered Parson's chair has just the right curve to be elegant and give visual interest while providing physical support. When unique and compelling describes your style, invite the Somerville collection to dinner.
• Live edge table
• Solid mahogany top
• Brushed nickel legs
- The Somerville collection highlights nature's beauty in a classic and contemporary design.
- The fully upholstered Parson's chair is covered in a sophisticated chenille like fabric.
- All Emerald Home dining chairs offer consistent quality features-webbed seats for cushioned comfort and glides on the feet to protect your floors.
- Your dining guests will be in awe seeing the rings of tree growth on the bench and table top.
- Each piece is thoughtfully constructed with unique details; all that's left is choosing the pieces that speak to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- The Somerville dining collection offers a live edge table, live edge bench, and fully upholstered Parson's chair.
||Emerald Home Sommerville Dining Table 36X84 Mahogany D205-10
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.