Mitchell perfectly blends contemporary and classic. A flat French welt trim elevates the timeless track arm, while high wooden legs make a fashion-forward statement.
Customize the Mitchell by choosing between Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish on the legs. Sleep great every night with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System No Bars, No Springs and No Compromise . Stretch out with true 80" of sleeping space 8" more sleeping space than average Sleeper sofas. Experience ultimate comfort on a 4" plush, high density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking, or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®. The Mitchell easily disassembles to fit through any hallway or doorway. It requires zero wall clearance making it the perfect space-saving solution. The Mitchell is made to last with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Sleep great every night with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System-No Bars, No Springs and No Compromise.
- Stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space-8" more sleeping space than average sleeper sofas
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Fits through any small hallway or doorway
- Zero wall clearance
- Sustainable Kiln dried frame prevents warping
- Mitchell is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Flat French welt
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Seven bed sizes from Cot to King
- Make Mitchell yours with any fabric, leather, or use your own material
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Cushion upgrade options: High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.