Madden makes casual cool. An oversized track arm outlined by a flat French welt treatment provides an inviting stylishness.
Choose from beautiful Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish. Sleep well every night on a revolutionary platform bed featuring the Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System with a full 80" of sleeping space. No perfect bed is complete without the perfect mattress. Relax on a 5" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®. The Madden easily disassembles to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. The Comfort Sleeper® is the perfect space-saving solution requiring zero wall clearance. A lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism means you can rest easy.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise with Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System
- Room to stretch out-8" more sleeping space than traditional sleepers with true 80" of sleeping space
- Make the Madden yours with design and delivery in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Kiln dried sustainable frame prevents warping
- Fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Under-sofa dust covers keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Flat French welt
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Customize your Madden with any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.