Harris exudes elegance. The stunning, shapely high wood leg mirrors the curve of the inside of the arm, creating a soft, tailored look.
Shown in Queen-Plus
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System provides ultimate comfort with-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Custom designed and delivered to your home in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, TX factory
- 80" of true sleeping space provides room to stretch out, 8" longer than average sleeper sofas
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried frame prevents warping
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade options which include Gel and Tempur-Pedic®
- Innovative space-saving design requires less floor space than conventional sleeper-sofas
- Fits through small hallways and doorways
- Zero wall clearance
- Features high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Customize the Harris Comfort Sleeper with any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down
- Down back cushions available
- Nailhead trim: Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- Every Bed size from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.