Gaines features our best-selling roll arm silhouette. The softly curved front arm is expertly outlined by delicate welt cord bringing a modern twist to this classic.
Shown in Queen-Plus
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Gaines is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System-No bars, No springs, and no compromise
- Stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Sustainable kiln-dried frame prevents warping
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Under-sofa dust cover keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Fits through any small hallway or doorway
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Gaines can be customized with any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.